Veuillez vous inscrire ou vous connecter

Portail Forum Rechercher S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Groupes  
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion  

Sélecteur de style:

Auteur Message

<  Le Bar  ~  oral d'anglais

Psychotte
Posté le: 27/02/2008, 13:39 Répondre en citant

Borat le magnifique Inscrit le: 22 Jan 2008 Messages: 2 158 Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Perso: Jolie Prêtresse
pour toi chaba:

Psy: Hey Bertrand, come on man!!!!!!!
AMIL: Hi Flo, what did you do yesterday? I tried to invite you to our party, but didn’t answer…
PSY: Yes, in fact I was gone on a nightclub and Mondotek was here. Do you know this group?
AMIL: Mondotek….hummmmmmmmmmmmm……  no, I don’t.
PSY: That’s the new group of tecktonik.  I personally think it’s a good movement, a new movement and I like innovation, what do you think about this?
Amil:  As I see it, Tecktonik people are totally strange
Psy: HAHAHA, yes Tecktonik movement is new,  a new fashion wave has become on the street, new clothes, new style…
Amil : It’s true, but they are so ridiculous!
Psy: What ?!?!  You must be aware, Tecktonik is a movement anti drugs and anti alcohol, and a group of person who’s mobilized for a good cause, and people want to show their convictions.
Amil:  I don’t agree with you, when you look at Tecktonik dance, dancers are not clean. In their behavior, we can’t see their motivation to kick against alcohol and drug. In my point of view, they only have fun.
Psy: I disagree, Dance in the street at any hour behind pedestrian show us that we can have fun without drug and alcohol.
Amil:  When I care tecktonikiller, I don’t see an innovating dance. The movements are repetitive. For me, it’s just a fashion phenomenon.
Psy: Why do you say that?
Amil: it’s only a commercial movement. Music, clothes, ...
Psy: Just because industry of Tecktonik re-uses current music, Why do Tecktonik movement be commercial?
Amil: Nowadays a lot of shops are specialized in tecktonik, as hairdresser and clothes shop
Psy: Don’t you think that’s all right? For each new activity, there always are businesses to follow the movement.
Amil: OK. Do you know the origin of this phenomenon?
Psy: Yes I know!!!  It’s a French phenomenon based on hip hop dance and techno dance (hard style and jump style). The movement started in 2002 on a Parisian’s nightclub.
Amil: AH it’s not new! It’s existing for 6 years. Why do we learn it just now?
Psy: You’re late man, it’s like eggs, before hatching there is a step of development. You must be on the circle of the night to know the innovation.
Amil: I’m not a night clubber, I prefer rock because we can hear melody and rock transport feelings.
Psy: Tecktonik is the dance that everyone waited, Today, the war between rock and hip hop music is finished to let his place to the new generation.
Amil : Are you crazy? Rock is never dead, a lot of young people hear it and play rock music
Psy : Live with your time, rock is only for old persons!!!! Young people prefer Tecktonik, to dance and have fun in a friend group
Amil: Tecktonik?? Tecktonik is a movement who privileges groups of the same sex, there is a real sexual discrimination
Psy:   I don’t agree with your opinion, because it’s a question of sexual discrimination. Friends who  dance together often have the same sex, that’s why tecktonik groups are just composed of men or of women.If you want I can teach how we dance Tecktonik………… MmmmmmmmMMMMMMM

_____________________________________________________________________________________
GM techtonik
\\o
o//
(o)
\o/
Error 51 : Pastis Overflow
Posté le: 27/02/2008, 13:39
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Saligar
Posté le: 27/02/2008, 14:29 Répondre en citant

Larmes Inscrit le: 22 Jan 2008 Messages: 729
Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Perso: Guerrier / Prêtre
lol abusé,   Bannir Bannir la TEcktonik

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Pervers de la guilde
MSN
Elorse
Posté le: 13/04/2008, 00:09 Répondre en citant

Invité
Psy tu m'apprendra que je puisse apprendre a arka apres

....miam
Feanor
Posté le: 20/04/2008, 03:38 Répondre en citant

Sous-Officiers Inscrit le: 25 Jan 2008 Messages: 512
Masculin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 龍 Dragon
Perso: Ouik !
J'veux des po Sad

MSN
Psychotte
Posté le: 20/04/2008, 20:47 Répondre en citant

Borat le magnifique Inscrit le: 22 Jan 2008 Messages: 2 158 Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Perso: Jolie Prêtresse
go google video
et tape le mot magique (des heures de fou rires garantie!!!!)

GM techtonik
\\o
o//
(o)
\o/
Error 51 : Pastis Overflow
Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:56

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: